AQURON® I-Deck Penetrating Sealer
AQURON® I-Deck™ is used to apply a seamless monolithic waterproofing/oil repellent to smooth or rough concrete and bonds to clean, cured, dry concrete. AQURON® I- Deck™ retains its integrity even with substrate movement. If cut or damaged the AQURON® I-Deck™ will prevent water migration between it and the substrate. Tenacious adhesion, abrasion resistance, and chemical resistance characterize the AQURON® I-Deck™.
AQURON® I-Deck will waterproof concrete slabs from the top and protecting areas underneath from water damage.
AQURON® I-Deck will also protect concrete from the damaging effects of water, deicing agents, chemicals, gasoline, oil, and antifreeze.
JUST A FEW OF THE MANY BENEFITS:
- Helps preserve the integrity of the concrete from the top down
- Waterproofs from the top down
- Helps protect from oil
- Decreases thermal conductivity
- Imparts increased surface density
- Helps protect concrete from deicing agents
- Helps protect from gasoline
- Helps protect from anti-freeze
- Helps protect from Chemicals
- Makes ice removal easier
- Increases thermal resistance